TA Fence for Router Tables With Jointing Feature
- 3D Version
- Three distinct 6000 series aluminum extrusions, machined to the tightest of tolerances and anodized for durability.
- 36" easy to read imperial/metric scale
- 6000 series aluminum extruded sub-fences, machined to the highest degree of accuracy and "hard" anodized for long lasting use..
- Built in threaded adjustment element for all your jointing operations. Precisely engraved to adjust your out feed fence perfectly. Each revolution of the dial is equal to 1/16" and outfeed adjustments from 0" to 1/4"
- All adjustment knobs are precision machined with ergonomic knurls from either 303 Stainless or 6000 series aluminum. All the hold-down knobs are fixed into retainers so the knobs remain with the fence if it is removed from the table.
- Right and Left Fence Tracks are extruded from 6000 series aluminum, machined and anodized. Front and back covers reducing dust buildup. Each track has its own linear imperial/metric scale.
- Comes with our standard 2-1/2" O.D. x 2-1/4" I.D. vacuum port
- Both the depth and height of the guard can be adjusted for the variety of router bits and when routing away from your fence.
- Fence Dimensions: 36" Long x 3-9/16" High x 4" deep.
- Fence Face Dimensions: 2-1/2" High x 17-3/4" long.
- Dust Port: 2-1/4" Inside Diameter x 2-1/2" Outside Diameter.
- Fits 24" - 32" wide table tops.
- Fits tables from 3/4" to 1-1/4" thick.
- Fits all current and previous model Jessem Table Tops.
** Please make sure you have Adobe Acrobat or Reader Downloaded in order to view. Click on the .PDF icon below and a separate window will open. Click on the white box that appears and then click on the save icon in the top right hand corner. Once the saved version is on your computer, double click and it will open in Adobe on your computer. Click on trust this document and then click on the white box. You will be able to look and interact with a 3D version of the product.