Clear-Cut™ Stock Guides Factory Second
- Factory Special
Once a year we go through all our machined and anodized parts and put together factory seconds. These stock guides have the odd blemish or imperfection that is barely noticeable but not up to our quality standards so we offer them off to our customers at a slight discounted price. They still work the same as a brand new set but may have a slight mark on them.
Feather boards are a great tool for holding your stock and preventing kickback, but they do have their limitations. Now there is an option with no limitations. Introducing our Clear-Cut™ Stock Guides. No need to struggle holding long boards tight to your fence. Achieve safer, smoother and more precise cuts as your work is always held in position.
- Unique guide rollers mounted on a 5° angle effectively steering your stock towards your fence. This angle causes the roller to hold with more force if the wood tries to move against the direction of the feed.
- Rollers are fitted with one way roller bearings to ensure each roller spins in the direction of the feed to prevent kickback.
- Grip force urethane rollers hold your stock securely in position
- Set up is fast and easy
- Guides lock into position along the fence with a twist of the pivot knob and the height setting is controlled with a twist of the clamping knob.
- For long term routing, the clamping knob is broached to accept a 1/4" hex key to add that extra security you won't lose your settings.
- Guides mount to a standard 1/4" T-Slot found on most commercially available router table fences.
- Guides have 2-3/4" of total adjustment.
- Have complete control of your stock even when routing wide boards or large panels. The dual action of the guides will pull your work tight to the fence.
- Guides are CNC machined from 6000 series aluminum and anodized for appearance and durability.
- Roller axles machined from cold rolled steel and case hardened for durability
- Rollers designed from wear resistant acetal resin
- Traction tires are molded out of urethane for long life and superior grip.
- Accessory kit available for Shop Made Fences See Model #04216
WARNING - Cancer and reproductive harm. For more information please click: JessEm Prop65 Warnings or
1 - Infeed Roller
1 - Outfeed Roller
1 - 1/4" Hex Key